Sunday, April 10, 2011

Custard Ritz

Last December I went to Tampa for a family trip for the Holidays.  One thing that all my family members have in common is that we all love food.  So a common activity is to visit the local markets in search for the next item we'll be cooking for lunch or dinner.  During one of those trips to the Asian grocery store, I found these Custard Ritz that I thought would be interesting to bring back to my friends in LA.  Best decision ever! 



They taste like crackers but at the same time like cookies.  It's got this salty taste from the ritz cracker itself, and then as you are savoring it, BAM! the custard gets all around your mouth and the mix of these two flavors go very well together.  These might be my favorite cookies to date. 


I've been trying to find them in LA but no avail.  So from time to time when my sister finds them in her local store, she will send me shipments of these for my friends and myself to enjoy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment